Client zone

ASSISTANCE 24/7 +421 904 603 456

Reporting a damage or theft

If you have been involved in a traffic incident (accident or collision) or your car has been damaged or stolen, below you will find information to help you quickly take care of the necessary formalities.

In the case of any traffic incident (accident or collision) when it is difficult to determine the perpetrator of the damage, please call the police.

However, if the perpetrator is identified, please fill in a "Joint Traffic Incident Statement" with the perpetrator's exact details, name and surname, contact phone number, e-mail address, vehicle registration number and make, insurance policy number and the name of the insurance company where the policy was taken out.

Any traffic incident, damage or theft must be immediately reported to MHC Mobility Assistance.

Further proceedings depend on the condition of the vehicle and arrangements with the MHC MOBILITY Driver Service Department. Please follow the instructions of the MHC Mobility Hotline Consultants. 

You will also find detailed information in the User Guide.

To report damage to MHC Mobility, you can also use the contact form below.


Damage report form

No file selected
The attachment size can be no more than 5 MB.
Allowed file formats: jpg, jpeg, png, pdf, txt, doc, docx.


Sign up and be always up to date with out offer!
Get the latest news and special offers for the rental of vehicles and services!

We have to collect some data when you use this website so it works and is secure. We'd also like your consent to collect data to study how people use our site. This will help us improve our service and tailor the marketing you see on the apps and other websites. Select “Close” to agree or 'Show more' to know better about the cookies. You can change your mind by changing the browser settings. Show more. Accept